Apeks XTX 200 Regulator Set
XTX 200 Regulator Set First Stage:
- FSR style first stage.
- Highly polished bright chrome plating.
- Compact one piece body.
- 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8” UNF.
- 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16” UNF.
- Optional 5th port.
- Removable ARCAP valve seat.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
XTX 200 Regulator Set Second Stage
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used – press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
- The second stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
Apeks XTX40 Octopus
- This octopus is based upon the XTX40 second stage.
- It includes left / right reversibility, cold water capability and the performance you would expect from an Apeks pneumatically balanced valve.
- Diver-adjustable venturi control.
- The unit has a high visibility yellow front cover, yellow accent pieces and a 36” yellow hose.
- Comes standard with small exhaust tee.
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10c / 50F).
Apeks SPG Gauge
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.