Omer Stingray Short Fin
Omer Stingray Short fins have a design 15 cm smaller than the original model. This type of fin is used for diving in medium shallow where you need to move with very specific features.
The blade is made of plastic and its short length facilitates the movement without much effort. The shoes also have shorter side rubbers which allow a more fluid and free movement of this fin for scuba. The full foot design is perfect for freediving and spearfishing activities in moderate or warm waters.
- The new StingRay Short features a 15cm shorter blade.
- The shorter blade allows the use for long time without tiring out the diver’s legs while kicking on the surface.
- Perfect for beginners and for spearfishers who love the shallow water.
- A new foot pocket has been expressly designed for this blade.
- The side rubbers are shorter and thinner to optimize the efficiency of this fin.
- Max. Length aprox: 81cm