Aqualung Sphera X Freediving Mask
Over many years of legacy for the SPHERA, Aqualung`s design team carefully studied the specifics of freediving equipment and researched the optimization for this low-volume mask. With the input of professional freedivers, successful technologies used in other Aqualung masks have been used and combined with the most suitable skirt shapes and frame characteristics.
For 2020, Aqualung is proud to introduce a total new SPHERA X mask that features a new silicone skirt material and shape geometry, an attractive lightweight frame structure, and an easy-to-adjust micro buckle system. The SPHERA X comes in a heavy-duty zippered EVA Case, not only to protect the Plexisol® lenses but also to reduce PVC plastic waste.
- 180° distortion-free panoramic vision thanks to the exclusive Curved Lens Technology
- Plexisol® lenses with special anti-fog and anti-scratch benefits
- UVA/UVB protection
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) enhancing the sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
- Easy adjustable buckle system
- An innovatively shaped strap better forms to the diver’s head, increasing comfort and provides a more secure fit
- Attractive heavy-duty EVA box with corrosion-free zipper.